"error creating adminp request"
Nina
2004-01-29 10:29:56 UTC
Hello,
I am trying to delegate my calender.
However when I add someone and click on OK I get the following error:
"error creating adminp request"

ehm...I dont even know what a adminp is.....

Please help.
Caliban
2004-01-29 21:54:21 UTC
Post by Nina
Hello,
I am trying to delegate my calender.
"error creating adminp request"
ehm...I dont even know what a adminp is.....
I imagine you need to contact your administrators - maybe you need
higher permissions to the admin requests database ... assuming there
is one.
Please help.
BuckeyeDave
Could it also be that adminp is in need of compacting?
Caliban
2004-02-15 19:46:26 UTC
Post by BuckeyeDave
Post by Nina
Please help.
Could it also be that adminp is in need of compacting?
Who knows? Users of this group that never give feedback on the
results of suggestion reduce it's value to everybody.